SkinPen is ideal for a number of skin needs, wants and concerns.
Through the powers of collagen induction, benefits include;
- Improved appearance of acne scar tissue
- Improved skin health
- Improved skin texture and tone
- Firming and tightening of the skin
- Broken capillary appearance can be reduced
- Good for congestion and comedone (blackhead) control
- Helps to improve the appearance of enlarged pores
- Collagen induction will improve skin volume for a smoother appearance to the skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles will also therefore be volumised
- Body stretch marks can be diminished in appearance
- Pigmentation and age spots can be reduced
- Age management of the hands, neck, chest and other areas can also be treated as well as the face
A mechanised micro-needling pen that delivers 98,000 micro channels in the skin per minute.
Skin Pen is the ONLY FDA approved mechanised pen because SkinPen Precisions NEW Patented Micro-Needle Cartridge offers unsurpassed safety.
The only 100% completely sealed cartridge on the market to prevent fluid intake.
Clients will have ‘take-home’ products to use in the days following treatment to ensure skin hydration and repair.
Micro-needling be had at any time of the year. A short procedure time, approximately 30 minutes plus time to numb the skin to ensure comfortability.
Downtime has mild post-procedure effects, similar to a mild to moderate sunburn, with a quick 24 hour recovery time.
Typically 3-6 procedures for optimal results. Effective face, neck, décolletage, hands and body. Safe for all skin types.
Home-care compliance is essential for best and optimum results.
Environ and The Advanced Nutrition Programme will ensure skin is in the best health for a needling treatment to aid repair and results gained.
Poor and insuffiencent home care products may hinder and provide disappointing results and SPF compliance is a must!
A consultation will be done prior to any needling appointment to ensure client suitability to treatment regarding body and skin health.
A compromised or dehydrated skin may need ‘priming’ with appropriate home-care 2-4 weeks before treatment as these skins won’t induce proper cell renewal and skin healing.
After the needling, the newly produced collagen needs to remodel and mature into strong healthy bundles and for this to be supported and fully effective, correct homecare needs to nurture this effect.
Consultation, Observ Skin Scan and patch test £30
Face to under jawline £160
Anaesthesia cream used on areas
Just neck £120
- Inc décolletage £140
Anaesthesia cream used on Areas
‘Medi Manis’ £80
(needling on the back of bothhands)
no anaesthesia required
Skinpen for stretch marks
- from £160 (size of area dependant)
Anaesthetic cream used on areas