What is a mesopeel treatment?
A mesopeel is a pharmaceutical grade chemical peel.
A chemical peel is a dermo-cosmetic procedure that consists of provoking accelerated skin regeneration in a controlled manner through application of chemoexfoliation agents that are used to act on different layers of the skin.
What are the benefits of this?
The peeling action causes the elimination of the external layers of the skin with the objective of stimulating collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycan (water-retaining) production, thus enhancing its physiological and mechanical characteristics.
- Purify and oxygenate the skin, leaving it moisturised and free of impurities.
- Close open pores, improve the texture of the skin and increase thickness of the epidermis.
- Address the effects of skin ageing, softening wrinkles and adding turgidity
- Unify skin tone, add luminosity and smooth cutaneous imperfections
- Lighten and attenuate pigmented lesions, providing a depigmenting effect
- Reduce the manifestations of acne and improve the appearance of scars
Homecare will be part of the discussion during your initial consultation at Hollie’s Skincare. Recommendations will be given that will maximise results. If your current homecare is impairing your skin's barrier function, treatment may not be offered by Hollie’s Skincare without corrective homecare / aftercare for mesopeel courses and treatments. Pre-peel home-care may be recommended that will then extend to aftercare.
As well as being a highly efficient treatment for skin ageing, acne and pigmented lesions, mesopeels are an ideal tool for optimising other medical aesthetic procedures such as; micro-needling, botulinum toxin, radiofrequency and boost Environ treatments, among others.
Mesoestetic MesoPeel Consultation, Observ Skin Analysis and patch test
- Course of 6: £400
- from £70 (area and size dependant)
- Course of 6 available POA